Segway Personal Transporter Rentals and Tours
7 South Mickey Mantle
Oklahoma City, OK
on the lower level
Rates / person
$20 / 30 mn.
$35 / 1 hr.
1-4 People $200.00
4 or more $50 per person
We are located at
Hours of Operation
Thurs. 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fri. 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sat. 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sun. 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Summer days and hours are often extended. Special sessions can be made available for groups. We encourage you to call for speical arrangements.
- Is there an age requirement to be on a glided tour?
- There is not an age limit for riding, however, minors should be accompanied by an adult and parents of youngsters should observe the weight requirements.
- Is there a weight requirement?
- The machines work best for gliders who weigh at least 100 lbs and not more than 250 lbs. Lighter riders may be able to ride if they are able to compensate for the missing pounds. Persons who weigh over 250 will not be able to ride.
- Can I bring a camera?
- Pictures are welcome. However, it is difficult to take photos while standing on a Segway PT® and your device is in danger of being dropped. If you are on a tour, your tour guide is always ready with a camera and takes photos free of charge. Your guide is happy to stop wherever you like and has planned photo opportunities in mind as well. Your photos will be emailed to you, or you can pick them up off the web. If you are renting, it is helpful to have someone steady your Segway while you take your shot and there are plenty of friendly folks around Bricktown who are kind.
- What should I wear?
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for the weather and shoes suitable for standing for long periods of time. At our discretion we will glide in almost any season. However, we may make close for ice, snow, thunderstorms or high winds.
- Do I have to wear a helmet?
- Renters are required to wear a helmet.
- Can we drink while gliding?
- Bottled water will be provided for guided tours and you are welcome to bring your own non-alcoholic beverage. Guided tours have a place to store personal articles including drinks. Rentals do not have this feature, and it is not possible to carry drinks with you, but you can leave your drinks at the kiosk and pick them up when you return. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted on or during the tour and services will be denied to anyone deemed under the influence of alcohol or other substances. Anyone removed from the tour for this or any other misconduct will not be afforded a refund. No persons shall be allowed to ride while intoxicated for safety reasons.
- Are Bathroom facilities available?
- The availability of bathrooms on guided tours is very limited. Bricktown and Stockyards City have restaurants and retail establishments with bathrooms. Some areas do have port-a-potties. There are no facilites available before restaurants are open at 10:30am. Please plan ahead.
- Are pregnant riders allowed?
- Sorry, no. Although far easier to learn, gliding is a physical activity just as skate boarding and bicycle riding, and would not be a good idea for expecting mothers.
- How hard is it to learn to glide?
- Learning to glide is easy and fun! The machines stay balanced for you and are very intuitive. In about 3 to 5 minutes you will be individually and thoroughly trained by an instructor to make sure you are confident and ready. Remember to allow for extra time for larger groups.
- What happens if we need to cancel?
- Rentals do not require a reservation and are first come first served.
- Is tipping required?
- Tipping is encouraged.
- How do I pay?
- We prefer cash to avoid credit card charges, but we are able to process most major credit cards.
Frequently Asked Questions